CONDITIONS OF LEASE – APARTMAN NANO-MARIS
- GENERAL TERMS
- Apartment - Apartment Nano-maris (address Samorašnji put 107, Novalja, island Pag, Croatia)
- Apartment Owner, respectively its authorised representative – lessor
- Apartment Guest – lessee
- House rules – list of basic rules of behaviour in the apartment and on the apartment property
- Lease Contract – written certification of reservation + apartment lease Conditions
- Reservation Certification – written reply by apartment owner for payment of lease or advance of payment for lease of apartment
- Guest reservation of apartment – procedure of guest reservation of apartment to the Croatian Tourist Board (HTZ)
- Apartment web page- http://www.apartmentnanomaris.com
- Apartment web page email@example.com
- 2. APARTMENT
- Description of apartment and list of equipment are displayed in text and photo on the apartment web page. The apartment owner is responsible for the accuracy of the data on the apartment webpage.
- When guests arrive at the apartment, it must be clean and fully functional. The owner is responsible that all appliances in the apartment are in working condition. If this is not the case, the guest is to inform the owner immediately about the problem, and the owner is obligated to rectify this as soon as possible.
3. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF LEASE
- Guests are obligated to act responsibly in the apartment and on the property of the apartment with adequate care, in compliance with the rules of Conditions of Lease and House rules, stated on the villa web page and in a visible place in the apartment. Price of services is also stated in a visible place in the apartment.
- The apartment guest has the responsibility to leave the apartment in the state in which he found it. During the lease of the apartment, the guest is obligated to report the incurrence of any damage in the apartment or on the apartment property. Before departure the apartment guest is obligated to view the apartment and the apartment property with the owner of apartment. The guest must answer to the owner for any incurred damages. In such cases the owner of the apartment has the right to charge for damages from the damage deposit.
- If the guest upon entering the apartment notices a lack of cleanliness, damages or any other irregularities, or has any other complaints, he is obligated to report them. Complaints concerning cleanliness are to be reported immediately at first hand. The apartment guest is obligated to report any other complaints without deferral or within 24 hours to the apartment owner. In this case the apartment guest is obligated to allow the apartment owner sufficient time to remove the cause of complaint.
- At no time is it permitted for more people to vacate the apartment than is proscribed, as stated on the apartment web page. While vacating the apartment, the apartment guest is obligated to inform the apartment owner of all who might come visit as guests. The apartment guest is obligated to ask the owner of the apartment permission if the apartment number of guests in the apartment or on the apartment property the number as proscribed.
- The apartment owner cannot be claimed responsible for any noise emanating from another property, construction site, road etc. If the apartment owner is able lessen such noise he will do so as soon as possible. While on the apartment property, apartment guests are prohibited from disturbing public order and peace.
- It is permitted to keep pets in the apartment as proscribed on the apartment web page. Apartment guests are responsible for the cleanliness of their pets. It is prohibited that pets use any furniture, and any evidence of pets using it may result in additional expenses for apartment guests. Pets must be vaccinated against rabies and other diseases as proscribed by law. The apartment owner takes no responsibility for any eventual illness or injury any pet may suffer while vacating the apartment or the apartment property, nor for any allergic reactions guests may incur as a result of keeping pets.
- Smoking is allowed inside the apartment.
- The departure of guests before the end of the scheduled lease and without prior notification will result in risk and cost to the apartment guests.
- Cijene smještaja i ostalih usluga istaknute na web stranici apartmana izražene su u eurima. Plaćanje akontacije i ostatka najma vrše se putem bankovnog transfera. Vlasnik apartmana ne može odgovarati za naknade drugih bankovnih institucija.
- Upon the transfer of the lease the apartment owner will provide the apartment guest with a receipt for the lease and other services. The expenses of water, gas electricity, internet, bedding, towels, dishrags, final cleaning of the apartment interior, maintenance of the surroundings, tourist tax and VAT (value added tax) are included in the lease price of accommodation.
- The apartment owner cannot be accounted responsible for cases of a „force majeure“ (war, natural disasters, ecological disasters, epidemics, border closures, strikes…) which could not have been foreseen when signing the lease contract.
- On the basis of the regulation (EU) number 2016/679 of the European parliament and committee 27.04.2016 on the protection of the individual concerning the processing of information and the free movement of such information, all guests are to provide apartment owner with some form of identification (ID card, passport) or Authorisation for the use of necessary personal information for guest reservation. After guest reservation the apartment owner has the responsibility to destroy this collected guest data.
- Apartment guests have the right to a written complaint on the accommodation services offered. Written complaints are to be sent to the apartment owner’s email address. The apartment owner is obligated to reply with a written answer within 15 days of receiving the complaint.
- 4. PROCEDURE OF LEASE AND TRANSFER
- The apartment lease Contract begins with the reservation. Within (3) days of the reservation the guest must pay an advance to the apartment owner which amounts to at least 15% of the total cost of lease for the period of the reservation. The contract is considered complete at the moment when the apartment owner receives the advance sum. In cases in which payment is not completed three (3) days from the day of reservation, the lease Contract is considered terminated, thus the owner is authorised, without informing the apartment guest, to negotiate a lease Contract with another guest. The apartment owner, although not obligated, can send a notification to the guest as a reminder on the obligation of payment with a reminder of the required date of its completion. The guest is to pay the entire remainder to the apartment owner the beginning of the lease period.
- By paying the reservation advance the apartment guest unconditionally accepts the lease Conditions. Upon receiving the payment, the apartment owner must send a written registration confirmation to the guest via email. Reservation confirmation includes: the apartment owner’s contact information, apartment location and address, number of apartment guests, term of apartment reservation, arrival and departure time of apartment guests, advance payment amount and total lease amount for the term of reservation. A written reservation confirmation with these lease Conditions of which the apartment lease Contract consists.
- During the reservation process the guest must report the number of pets. It is prohibited to bring more pets than as reported and stated in the reservation Confirmation.
- The proscribed number that can be accommodated at one time in the apartment is four (4). At every time in the apartment or the apartment property it is prohibited that a larger number of guests can vacate the apartment other than stated in the reservation Confirmation. A request of a change of the number of guests to vacate the apartment is to be sent to the apartment owner via email at least three (3) days before the apartment guests’ arrival.
- The scheduled time of arrival of guests to the apartment is 15:00 local time at the latest. The apartment guests’ time of departure is u 10:00 local time at the latest. The apartment owner will await the guests for payment of lease and the guest check-in process. In exceptional cases, the owner of the apartment in agreement with the guest apartment arranges to pick up the apartment key in the key box. The owner of the apartment delivers the code for opening the key box to the guest of the apartment via SMS. The apartment guest is obligated during the payment of lease to provide the apartment owner with identification for inspection for the guest check-in process. Payment of lease will be enacted only in cases of full payment of the apartment lease and the payment of deposit at the amount of 120 euro. The purpose of the deposit is the insurance of damages on the apartment owner’s property. The apartment owner will return the full deposit amount during departure if there were no damages to the apartment owner’s property. If the guest causes any damage to the apartment owner’s property the apartment owner can charge these damages from the deposit. If these incurred damages are greater than the deposit amount the apartment owner has the right to demand the payment of the remaining amount in cash on site. In cases of departure later than noted the apartment guest is obligated to pay for all additional expenses on site.
- 5. LEASE CONTRACT CANCELLATION
- The apartment guest can only cancel the lease contract via email, without the obligation to state the reasons for cancellation. The apartment lease cancellation is applicable only after the apartment owner has confirmed he has received this cancellation. In case of cancellation of the lease less than 30 days before the date of arrival, the owner of the apartment retains all payments received until the day of cancellation, and the guest of the apartment is not entitled to a refund. In case of cancellation of the lease more than 30 days before the date of arrival, the owner of the apartment does not keep all received payments until the day of cancellation, and the guest of the apartment is entitled to a refund.
- The apartment owner can cancel the apartment lease contract in cases when:
- guests do not adhere to the regulations of the House rules and those of the lease conditions,
- the apartment guest does not complete payment in the term as stated in these lease conditions,
- apartment guests through careless behaviour incur damages to apartment or the apartment property,
- se gosti apartmana ne pridržavaju uputa vlasnika apartmana i ne poštuju odredbe ovih Uvjeta najma,
- all apartment guests during transfer do not permit the apartment owner to inspect their identification (identity card, passport) for the purpose of the proscribed check-in process,
- if there are more people in the apartment or the apartment property without the villa owner’s permission,
- gosti apartmana ne žele platiti dodatni polog radi osiguranja štete na imovini vlasnika apartmana,
- if the apartment guest brings a pet without informing the villa owner in advance and without evidence the pet has been vaccinated against rabies and other diseases in accordance with official decrees,
- apartment guests disturb the peace or ignore the villa owner’s warning that they are disturbing the peace,
- the occurrence of a „force majeure“ as described in these lease Conditions.
- 6. FINAL PROVISIONS
- In cases of breach of these lease conditions the apartment owner is authorised to cancel the lease Contract, in which the apartment guest no longer has the right to a refund of the amount paid for accommodation from the apartment owner. Cancellation of lease Contract comes into effect immediately, without a cancellation period. Apartment guests are then obligated to leave the villa immediately and permanently.
- The unauthorised use of data published on the apartment web page, even in part, is prohibited by law and represents a breach of copyright.
- House rules and these lease Conditions are published on the apartment webpage in Croatian and English. In cases of uncertainty, the version in Croatian is authoritative.
- In cases of dispute all disputes will be resolved amicably. Otherwise it will be resolved by the authority of the court in Zagreb and the application of Croatian law.
HOUSE RULES – APARTMAN NANO-MARIS
Welcome to Apartment Nano-maris! We are very pleased that you have chosen our apartmant for your vacation.
For your comfortable sojourn, we would like to introduce you with a few notifications.
We would like to provide you a comfortable sojourn like we did with a number of guests that have been here before you. The main purpose of Apartment Nano-maris is to provide a comfortable accommodation, and it is our wish that all the guests get a „feels like home“ experience during their stay. To make this possible please consider the following facts:
- Check-in is scheduled every Sunday at 3pm, and departure at 10am.
- The interval from 10am to 3pm is used to clean and prepare the apartment
- We use the services of a professional cleaning service to clean and maintain the apartment.
- The apartment are individually air-conditioned, and we kindly ask you to check the doors and windows to be properly closed when the air condition is operating, in order not to waste the electrical energy.
- In the case of a bad weather or a storm, all the parasols, windows, doors and shutters have to be closed and secured.
- All the electrical devices in the apartmennt should be used with the reasonable caution and in the accordance with the provided manual instructions.
- Sva električna oprema u kući mora se upotrebljavati uz određenu dozu opreza i u skladu sa pribavljenim uputama o uporabi.
- Smoking in the apartment is allowed.
- Pets are allowed in the house.
- Persons who are not registered as apartment guests are not allowed to stay in the apartment overnight or during whole day and use inventory without explicit permission of the apartment hosts.
- To ensure a pleasant and comfortable sojourn for the successive quests we ask you please to leave the house in the state like it was when you came.
- During the time of your stay, please feel like in your own home!
- In the case of any need, we are at your disposal 24/7.
- According to the General Dana Protection Regulation (GDPR) a consent is needed to use a personal data for checking-in and checking-out of tourists.
- According to the Consumer Protection Act, written complaint to the provided accommodation services are submitted to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The response to the written complain will be replied within 15 days from receiving.
We wish you a pleasant vacation!
your host, Nataša